Come check out this beautiful 83 +/- acres of excellent McDonald County Timber Ground before it’s gone!
Anyone that hunts hard timber knows two of the biggest keys to success are Access and Food Sources. This power tract is short of neither. Two strategically placed food plots and easy logging-road access throughout the entire property makes this an extremely appealing, turnkey timber hunting tract. Food Plot locations in the hills and mostly ag-free areas of McDonald County can make a drastic difference in the deer density on your farm. This property boasts great genetics and buck potential going into the 2017 hunting season!
* Fantastic access throughout entire property.
* Awesome Acorn Crop for 2017.
* 2 Food Plots - currently planted in Clover.
* Within 4 miles of MO S State Highway 43 or within 9 miles of Highway 49.
* Middle tract of a large block of Timber.
* Awesome Whitetail Genetics.
* Easy Maintenance
This property is ready to roll to the right buyer. For more information or to schedule your private showing, give listing agent, Garrett Ramsey, a shout today.